Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakleys are entering the land route

The move caught my attention. At that time,fake oakleys, I head to turn back from the window, just to see the stewardess looked at me and are curious, see I found, hurried a bow hastily went over.
I thought, did not find that they have something wrong with it. When the plane has been admitted, are entering the land route, I wear seat belts, the ED also looked out the window. Narita Airport is the international airport, the daily rise and fall of many aircraft, so even though it is morning here is very busy. Almost every minute of every aircraft in the ups and downs.
Finally, With a bumpy, our plane landed on the runway. And other aircraft into a glide when I unlock the seat belt, long-distance travel for my body felt a bit uncomfortable,fake oakleys, you want them to look at the activities. But when I stand up and actually closed the hatches between the First and the back of the Economy.
What I thought of just an air hostess, hurriedly turned around and looked, and sure enough, leading to the front door is also closed. I thought, to get back on the seat, and looked to the outside. When the plane has left the runway before the plane turned to see a lot of police cars are open on the tarmac to board us.
It suddenly struck me, this is directed at me. I immediately turned to the Kobayashi sleep, said: A little paused, I added: Kobayashi feel is obviously not know what had happened, looked at me somewhat at a loss. I did not care for him, he next do not understand, just remember my orders.
I Chatichai and Muhammad said: Both men just nodded blankly, appears to be very calm.
Christina suddenly become excited, and a look of worship, said: Jun, not the police are looking for your troubles, do not worry, I will get you out. Got off the plane I will give my brother a call, so he sent to those who hate the police to kill ... I looked daggers at the Christina look, she spread her mouth, seems to want to excuse anything, but we did not have to say.
At this time, the aircraft has been completely stopped, I stood up and went to the door station. After a child, the door suddenly opened, several police officers rushed in. I smiled, hands behind and went out.
Just off the plane, a police officer meet up, shook his hand an arrest warrant in front of me, then said: I look at him and nodded, to go away. He quickly stopped me and said: I gave him a cold look, and whispered: All of a sudden his face turned pale,fake oakley sunglasses, mumbling, half a day before, said: Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment